Converting Patterns to older versions.

Mavilla81Mavilla81 Posts: 5
What is the latest version of Accumark that allows to convert accumark V8 readable files?

Comments

• Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 86 Gerber Staff 💛
    AccuMark software has the ability to Export V9 Models / Pieces to V8 - this is through the AccuMark Exploer - File menu. Other data will need to be recreated. You can also use the DCU (Data Conversion Utility) to convert to other formats like DXF.

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 102 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi:

The latest version of AccuMark that will read V8 files is V13.0.  You have the option of creating either V8 or V9 folders as well as converting V9 data to V8.  In addition, V8 storage areas can be upgraded to V9 storage areas (folders).  Please note if converting V9 to V8, then will lose upgrade features such as images, bookmarks, and longer file names.

I hope this helps.

Jaye.
  • Mavilla81Mavilla81 Posts: 5
    Hello, but if you have V13 and you have to send me some patterns and I have V8, it is possible to do that pattern migration to such a lower version. Will your V13 work the same way as the V9 or V10? Thank you.
  • Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 102 Gerber Staff 💛
    Yes, it will...read my earlier message.  This is all explained...V9 data can be converted to V8 for models and pieces, not markers.  You will need to select File|Export V9 Models and Pieces to V8.  Please reference attached jpeg.

I hope this helps.

Jaye.