Blender for Accumark

Aubrie_MeyerAubrie_Meyer Posts: 36
Can anyone give me information/instructions regarding Accumark 3D installation with Blender for Accumark? It has not been downloaded to my classroom computers, and I need help communicating what is needed to our IT department.

Comments

• Mary McFaddenMary McFadden Posts: 21 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Aubrie,  Are you on V13.0.0/ the February 2020 version?  Do you really need to use Blender.  You can probably just do everything in AccuMark PDS.
  • Aubrie_MeyerAubrie_Meyer Posts: 36
    The school is using version 12.1. Is there a difference in these 2 Blender Apps?

It would be best to update to V13 because the simulation and other functions are done in PDS.  You will no longer need to use Blender.
  • Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 102 Gerber Staff 💛
    Aubrie, to answer your question about the 2 Blender application icons.  Yes, there is a difference.  The orange icon is not used with AccuMark software applications.  You want to use the blue "Blender" icon for AccuMark 3D.  Are you and your students trying to access 3D remotely?  If so, then as Mary has advised, it is suggested to upgrade to V13 so you can continue to simulate within AccuMark PDS platform.  I hope this helps.

Jaye.
  • Aubrie_MeyerAubrie_Meyer Posts: 36
    This is our last day of class, so gotta work with what I have. Yes, accessing remotely. Working pretty well, however, no way to export the 3D image? 
    Yes, in V13.0 you can use File/Export Image or Export Turntable.