SQL Error 15025 - When creating the users in SQL

maheshmvmaheshmv Posts: 40 Channel Partner Member
Any one pls let me know the solution for the Error 15025 which is shifted the SQL database from one system to another system. While creating the users in the SQL it is getting the error 15025 in SQL, it saying that it is already existed. But how to configure this issue. If any one have the solution pls let me know. I need to create the separate user rights to the Accumark users.  

Right now I am using the SQL server 2016 and the Accumark version is 12.0

Comments

• Terry PadgettTerry Padgett Posts: 47 Gerber Staff 💛
    Have your IT person check on the SQL server where the database files are stored(.mdl, and .ldf files).
    Make sure there is not a database with this name already. It could be there and not show up in SQL.
  • maheshmvmaheshmv Posts: 40 Channel Partner Member
    The SQL file is stored in D:Userroot\Storage, how to check the names are already existed in database or not. The IT person is not clear on SQL.  Pls suggest how to solve this error. I want to create separate users name to particular folder with read and wright to the user.
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    @maheshmv
    what yuo mean "shifted the SQL database from one system to another system."???
    Do you move SQL databases
    You may moved database with user asigned already on prev system. But creat user one more on new???
    The best way is remote connection to diagnos issue.

exta. To chech is user already present a etc. use SQL Managment studio.
    yes I have shifted the SQL database from one system to another system. And I have already assigned the user in SQL. But I can't create it again the same user name which is already allocated. I am not able to view the user in SQL except sa. If I started creating the users its getting an error 15025. Pls advice how to create the already created users in SQL. If any one have the details pls share with us.

@maheshmv,
    Please screen shots?:
    1. Security-Logins (or users ..)
    2. Full message with error
  • Terry PadgettTerry Padgett Posts: 47 Gerber Staff 💛
    1. First check under the SQL logins for the user you are creating.

2. Check under the databases for the user permissions assigned to that database.

3. Make sure you are logged in with sysadmin permissions or you might not see all users that exist.

@maheshmv,,
    1. Screen with users as Terry explain mine question to you?
    3. Wha is wins name of pc there is sql installed?
    I have checked as per your instruction I found many users in that login as below picture

Once I deleted the user after that I created the new users its working fine.

Thank you for your valuable information.

Mahesh M V