MP Queue history

VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
There showing internal coded names of jobs in UserManagment History. The Customer prefers to see what exactly marker was plotted. Cos is more inteligance to show markers real names. The marker is ploted throut accumark spooling system.

Comments

• Patty WatsonPatty Watson Gerber Staff 💛
    Please use the PERU (Problem and Enhancement Report Utility) to submit this request so our Product Management and Engineering teams can review.  Include all details of what information should be displayed and in which Queue (AccuMark,  MP, or both) Thanks! 
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    Dear @Patty Watson. A customer not alow me to enter email preferences to Report utililities and write from myself. I generated perort. I tried to send [email protected] But letter returns.
    May i leave it here?

And some extra explaine. MP Queve sows jobs as GT-.....  A customes not recordnise what it is. Marker or pieces...  I'd downgrade MP software to 3.0.30 and send markers as HPGL files to see correct name. But it not works for "direct plot" in accumark like to plotter MP (name no matter).
    This MP queue should display correct markers names, as correct piece name. For piece will be grate to see what size ploted.
  • Patty WatsonPatty Watson Gerber Staff 💛
    Vasyl, thank you for these details.  I'll create the item with this information. 

For future reports, if you send the email to [email protected] it can be processed automatically into our engineering database. 
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    @Patty Watson, thank for correct email.
    [email protected] I found in problem report. That's why I send there :blush:

Just guessing. That will be great feature for accumark plot queueq (pltque). To find what, when and whom was plotted