Export zipping a model

debmartyndebmartyn Posts: 11
Has anyone tried to Export Zip a model and it doesn't let you choose "include components"?

Tagged:

Comments

• Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 85 Gerber Staff 💛
    Are you using AccuMark Advanced Edition?   in V12.0?   Please generate a Problem Report using the PERU while you have this dialog open. We will investigate and will work toward a solution.
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 591 ✭✭✭
    Hi @debmartyn , do you really select model? or set of pieces?
  • Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 102 Gerber Staff 💛
    The dialogue box to select components should be available whether user is zip exporting a model or pieces.  As per Sue's earlier comment, this looks like a system error and customer should submit a PERU.  I would like to know if this happens every time customer tries to zip export a model or is it more of an isolated incident.
  • Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 85 Gerber Staff 💛
    We believe it may be related to Advanced Edition product only and V12.0.0.288 only, and are currently investigating. PERU submission from those encountering this will help us with our investigations. 

• debmartyndebmartyn Posts: 11
    Hi Vasyl, yes, a model. Looks like it's a known bug.
    Thanks @Jaye Brown and @Sue Carrier . Yes I am using V12.0.0.288 Adv Ed.

I have an open case with @Lisa Lowell.
    Should I still submit a PERU?

Thanks,
    Deb
    Hi Deb:

Yes, I would also submit a PERU so that our product development team has direct access to your data and system specs...they can use this information to better access cause and more quickly determine a system fix (if required).
    Ok i have a dumb question. How do I manually generate a problem report if there's no error code popping up? thx
    Not a dumb question, Deb...once you submit the PERU report, our system will generate a report number for our product development team to reference.  You do not need an error code to submit a PERU.  Click on the Problem and Enhancement Report Utility application (the light bulb with envelope icon) and completely fill out the information requested.  If you have screen shots and/or data files to share...even better.  This is a suggestion, if you are comfortable working with Lisa, then great, but the PERU submission helps us further investigate and determine if it's a system error that we need to address for all of our customers.  Thanks!
    Haha it was on my desktop :lol: I was looking for it in PDS and Accumark Explorer.
    Submitted the PERU. Thanks!