PDF Preview Blurred

Hello All

Why image pdf preview in PLM is coming blurred . although original file is good but same file preview in PDF is blurred . My onpremise and cloud customer are facing this issue .Please see the image for your reference .

Thanks
Rahul

Comments

• Hi Rahul.

Check out the setting in Admin - Application - Style - General called TechPackImageSize. Usually, it's preset on 1000 but if you increase it the image quality should be better.
  • Clayton ParkerClayton Parker Gerber Staff 💛
    @rahul
    Are you able to attach the full PDF?  That would help more than the cropped jpeg. 

The setting that @Daniel_ACG is referring to will be accessible in the upcoming 8.2 release next month for our Cloud PLM customers. You might still have access to that admin setting for your on premise customers. 

Please be aware. The larger you make the setting, the better the image quality will be, but it will also increase the tech pack file size. 
  • Thanks both for suggestion . @clay settings mentioned by @Daniel_ACG is available in our existing instance . I changed the settings to 2000 but could not find much improvement in print preview. Note Portrait preview is coming fine without changing the above setting , but landscape is blurred.

• Customer has tried using jpeg image also but still image is blurred  , attaching the same for your reference. and i could not find these setting in on-premise V6.1.0. Appreciate your early response
  • Customer has tried using jpeg image also but still image is blurred  , attaching the same for your reference. and i could not find these setting in on-premise V6.1.0. Appreciate your early response
  • @ clay , we need your help here to fix this issue .