i want to learn accumark- anyone offering free tutorials please???..im based in LONDON

vickyqvickyq Posts: 2
Hi all, im new to this community:-)
does anyone know of anywhere that offer free tutorials lessons to learn accumark PLEASEEEEE!!!???? im a very keen individual who is willing to learn the software! any advise? im particularly interested in creating patterns and grading them.
thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 107 Gerber Staff 💛
    Gerber University has many classes, some are free and some have a low cost. 
  • vickyqvickyq Posts: 2
    Hi sue,

thanks for letting me know. I'm based in London and i don't think we have a Gerber uni here. I have googled a few gerber courses and a few have come up so il look into these further.
  • Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 107 Gerber Staff 💛
    I believe Gerber University is available worldwide - they have online courses. I sent your request onto the persons responsible for the courses to let them know you are interested.
  • Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Hi @vickyq, thanks for posting the question! Gerber University is an online learning platform, with classes available on-demand, as well as live, instructor led trainings. Some are free, and some have a cost associated with them. You can find Gerber University by going to gerberu.com and creating an account (if you don't have one already). You can always email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. 
  • BellaciaoBellaciao Posts: 2
    edited July 13
    hi, I`m desperately looking for a free patterndesign course, I`m a manual pattern maker from Mauritius and actually they are hiring people who're having knowledge of the software, please help.
    Warms regards
    Cintia
  • MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    @Bellaciao You can use Gerber's Youtube channel, Documentation and various other online resources to train Yourself. If You want on demand or customize learning, You can join Gerber University or ask a professional pattern designer to teach You online...
  • Denise VannoyDenise Vannoy Posts: 26 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Cintia,
    I also have replied to you thru Gerber edu.  We are offering a variety of Free Summer Classes.  However, to learn AccuMark PDS completely it is recommended to take our PDS class.   This is a fee based class and we are offering a 25% promotional discount on training till August 31,2020.  This is an excellent time to invest in learning.
  • bcooperbcooper Posts: 25
    If you are looking for Gerber AccuMark training please see my website...
    www.fashiontutor.co.uk 
  • Denise VannoyDenise Vannoy Posts: 26 Gerber Staff 💛
    Gerber U is Gerber's official Learning Management System accessible from anyway.  Please go to GerberU.com to register for access of our free tutorials, recorded lessons and certification programs.  Thank you!