i want to learn accumark- anyone offering free tutorials please???..im based in LONDON

vickyqvickyq Posts: 2
Hi all, im new to this community:-)
does anyone know of anywhere that offer free tutorials lessons to learn accumark PLEASEEEEE!!!???? im a very keen individual who is willing to learn the software! any advise? im particularly interested in creating patterns and grading them.
thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 92 Gerber Staff 💛
    Gerber University has many classes, some are free and some have a low cost. 
  • vickyqvickyq Posts: 2
    Hi sue,

thanks for letting me know. I'm based in London and i don't think we have a Gerber uni here. I have googled a few gerber courses and a few have come up so il look into these further.
  • Sue CarrierSue Carrier Posts: 92 Gerber Staff 💛
    I believe Gerber University is available worldwide - they have online courses. I sent your request onto the persons responsible for the courses to let them know you are interested.
  • Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Posts: 332 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi @vickyq, thanks for posting the question! Gerber University is an online learning platform, with classes available on-demand, as well as live, instructor led trainings. Some are free, and some have a cost associated with them. You can find Gerber University by going to gerberu.com and creating an account (if you don't have one already). You can always email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. 
  • BellaciaoBellaciao Posts: 2
    edited July 13
    hi, I`m desperately looking for a free patterndesign course, I`m a manual pattern maker from Mauritius and actually they are hiring people who're having knowledge of the software, please help.
    Warms regards
    Cintia
  • Denise VannoyDenise Vannoy Posts: 24 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Cintia,
    I also have replied to you thru Gerber edu.  We are offering a variety of Free Summer Classes.  However, to learn AccuMark PDS completely it is recommended to take our PDS class.   This is a fee based class and we are offering a 25% promotional discount on training till August 31,2020.  This is an excellent time to invest in learning.