Does Accumark works with Epson SureColor SC-T7270 CAD Plotter?

I have 2 units of Epson SureColor SC-T7270, 44" Wide Large Format Printer/Plotter. I want to use both plotter to print design files from AccuMark application? Is there anybody in the forum who can assist me and confirm whether Epson CAD Plotter with model name SureColor SC-T7270 can be used to print design files from AccuMark CAD Software?

For your convenience, you can check a bit more about the Epson SureColor SC-T7270 Plotter from the following link: https://www.epson.co.in/For-Work/Printers/Large-Format/Epson-SureColor-SC-T7270-Technical-Printer/p/C11CD68401

Answers

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    It depends...what is your goal? To plot patterns from AccuMark, images or both?

• kibrea100kibrea100
    edited January 28
    @Kathy Valade 

Thanks a lot for your comments. In fact my goal is to do both- plot patter from AccuMark and Print Image through different graphic software applications. 

I am not sure If AccuMark would recognize the Epson SC-T7270 model's printer driver installed in the same PC/Laptop?
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    We do offer Windows Device drivers in AccuMark to configure wide format printers and plotters that are not listed in our supported plotters list in the software release notes. These printers rely on locally installed printer drivers so that the equipment can be interfaced with AccuMark software applications. I have sent you a detailed response to the email you had sent to CAD Support. Please review and reply to email.