Saving Zip Files

tidivi23tidivi23
edited January 11 in General

Hi Everyone :-)

Is there a way to save and store zipped pattern files in Accumark or can zipped files only be saved in areas outside of Accumark on the computer?

Thanks!  

Comments

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi:

You can create a zip file storage area in Accumark and export the files to this storage area.  Are these zip files, Accumark files?  If not, then you will need to convert your zip files to Accumark files using the Data Conversion Utility function located in Accumark Explorer.

Jaye
  • Cindy PhanCindy Phan Gerber Staff 💛
    zip files are only saved outside of Accumark, in your computer.  You may import zip files to Accumark either through Accumark Explorer or Pattern Design.  In Accumark Explorer, select the storage area you would like to import to, (or create one called zipfiles as Jaye mentioned) then go to File/Import zip.  All the patterns for the zip file will be imported into the storage area selected.
  • Thanks @Jaye Brown and @Cindy Phan!

I can't actually save Accumark patterns as zipped files in Accumark. I can only import zip files into Accumark but they will appear as individual pattern pieces/model in whatever Accumark folder I import them into?

Thanks again :-)

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Gerber Staff 💛
    Lol, yes, tidivi23...no need for imported Accumark zip files, I think I got ahead of myself and you are correct.

Jaye