How can I Eliminate the Default Storage Folder ?

Hello,

I am finding that the default storage folder on each computer in the office is set to be the same.  Is there a way to get rid of this default setting all together?

Ideally we would like to save whatever pattern we are working on to either the folder that it was opened from or to the folder that we select in "preferences, paths"

(sometimes, when I reset the storage folder in preferences, the file still saves to this default folder and I'll still have to go back and paste the file into the correct folder)

Thanks in advance!  

Comments

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello:

Thanks for your questions.  If you are wanting to change your default storage area, then you will need to go to Accumark Explorer.  From the File menu, select Options.

Once Options has been selected, then select the first option, Configuration.  From the Configuration option, check to see what has been selected as your "Default Parameter Tables."  You can either remove or change the default storage area.

Be sure to select apply and ok to save your new settings.  I hope this is helpful.

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    If you are in Pattern design there are two options for this. Go to Edit\customize\preferencs.  Change the path tab to one of your storage areas.  Then change the option on the general tab, change Data Stored To retrieved area. 
    it it NOT recommended to delete the Data90 storage area.  You can delete the data in it but do not delete the storage area.