Cut Sequence Change

I have a doubt that in Accumark can we change the cutting sequence like first it as to cut drill 1 then drill 2 then internal and last parameter or in any form like customer needs. Pls let me know if it is possible with details. 

Answers

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Do you want to change the cut sequence of the lines, or the sequence of the parts in a marker?
  • In a piece not in marker in a piece first it as to cut drill 1 and drill 2 then internal cuttings final parameter or as per our settings like any form.
  • I have the same question i guess, 
    at this moment the machine is putting the drill holes in an illogical sequence. I work with Pattern Design 8.5.1.137 from Gerber Accumark. Is there a possibility to set the cutting order of the holes somewhere? Regards.
  • Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello Bert and Maheshmv,  You cannot choose or change the order of when a drill will drill, this would be something that can be controlled at the cutter.  The control you have for cutting in AccuMark is you can determine the cut direction of perimeter lines in AccuMark V10 or the order of parts in Easy marking or marker making.   However, if you view the internal line labels in Pattern Design is there a number after the letter D?  I believe if the label is D1 it would drill first, D2 second and so on.  You can try to relabel them and see if that helps.