Level up with a new series of AccuMark upgrade classes in GerberU! Our special series starts in December. Register now! http://bit.ly/AccuMarkLevelUp

Pattern Design - Information Bar not displaying

I am struggling to turn on the information bar, some how it was turned off.  Went thru the help information and it is stating to go to "View" => Screen Layout and so on...  When I go to View the screen layout is not available.  Any ideas on how to restore back to the original setup.

Best Answer

• Susanne OffermannSusanne Offermann Gerber Staff 💛
    Accepted Answer
    What Version of Pattern Design are you using? Check either Help / About Pattern Design or File / About Pattern Design. 
    In Version 8 and 7 the Screen Layout function is listed in the View Menu
    In Version 9, 10 and 11 the Screen Layout function is listed in the Edit Menu (Edit / Workspace / Customize / Screen Layout).

If the Info Bar is still ticked, please check the lower area of your screen while Pattern Design is open. The Info Bar might be undocked and nearly hidden behind the task bar. In this case you may be able to grab it from there. You may also want to try docking the task bar to another edge of the screen or change the screen resolution. This may also help to get hold of it.

Answers

• Thank you, help menu is give Version 7 or 8 information, while we are running a higher version.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    Hi @AJohnson.
    You can try show it through Maket menu.
    Also it can be hide . Then try unhide/show - arrows down
  • Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Usually a point is added to the piece and given an internal line label for example C.  In the p-cutter table in the internal line mapping area you set that internal line label C as the op-stop
  • How do you take a NC file and covert it all the way back to a dxf? I can export in pattern design but am not sure how to convert it first from accu mark to pattern design. 
    Hello Jmosh,
    You can't take an nc file back to patterns.  If you have cutworks you can open it in cutworks, save it as a dxf and then open it in pattern design.  But if there was any grading on the pattern you will lose it and have to rebuild the nest with the create nest function in the grade menu.

• VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    There I propose some way in linkeLin.
    1. Plot it with WinPlot to a FILE. You've get a generic type file.
    2. import file as plot data with AccuMark Explorer.
    3. Plot getting data to a File as PLT (HPGL)
    4. Import HPGL right into PDS.
    But after @Lisa Lowell suggestions I prefer
    3. Plot to a DOS file as DXF
    4. Import DXF to PDS.
  • Thanks for your help. Another thing I periodically run into is internal features, like circles not showing up. They are drawn in AutoCAD, transferred thru Pattern Design..and as I open the part up in Marker Wizard, it only shows the perimeter of the part..no internal features. 
    Hello Jmosh,
    when you mean open in the marker wizard are you actually in Easy Marking?  If so there are settings to turn on and off the internals.  In Easy Marking go to View\settings.  About halfway down on the left side you will see Internals.  Click on the settings button just to the right a bit.  Here you can check which internals you would like to see.  (this is on V10.4 up to V11) if you have a lower version the options for Internals will be Full, No or default, choose either full or default.  Once you apply the settings you should see the internals lines.