Do you speak German, French, Spanish, Vietnamese, Turkish or Ukrainian? Scroll down to the bottom of the home page to select your preferred language interface!

Is There a Fix for the Copy To Clopboard from AccuMark PDS v11?

There have been an issue on some PCs after upgrading to AccuMark v11.
The images from Copy To Clipboard have extra lines connected between internal lines in the pattern pieces. 
Are there a fix for this in AccuMark version 11?

Comments

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    edited July 19
    Hi Margit,
    There are some known limitations with extra internal lines with Copy to Clipboard function in V11 and it is being addressed for a future release.
  • Thank you @Kathy Valade . I just found a new hotfix on the download site:
    AccuMark Hotifx 071018 for PDS and AccuPlan

APDS-4733 Corrected an issue when all internal lines were connected together when the function Copy to Clipboard was used. Now the pasted image file displays the same work area and line display as the PDS display.
  • HI KAthy,  

Why are fixes ,  not notifyed to every user that they are available..... I Have complained about this issue but didn't know there was a fix.... It would be nice if Gerber sent out an email.... or newsletter announcing a Hot fix..... Thanks 

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello DebC, I recommend that you submit an enhancement report requesting an announcement be made for hotfixes when they are released.  You can do this with the problem and enhancement report utility icon that is installed on the desktop.

•  HI kathy and Lisa..... I can't find the fix for the image files .... .can someone please send it to me?   This is a real problem for me.... I tried to copy a nest  to Illustrator and it is not working like it did before.... 
    edited September 28
    Hi DebC,
    Are you able to login to Gerbernet and find the Hotfixes or just not the specific fix for images: AccuMark Hotifx 071018 for PDS?

Also, I agree, there should be a notification every time there is a new release or hotfix available. Please submit a Problem Report. In the meantime, you can go to the Gerber website and sign up to receive major announcements and information related to the next release.  See attached - it's in the upper right corner next to the envelope icon. 

Also, Ideation is next week. Are you going?