Integration with PLM Cloud

Hi.

Where do I find the information to put into AccuMark regarding integration with CAD data relational database in PLM Cloud?

Comments

• Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi @Daniel_ACG, sorry for the delay in replying to your post. I'm tracking down someone who can assist.
  • Christopher BarryChristopher Barry Gerber Staff 💛
    edited June 2018
    Dear @Daniel_ACG, Hello. This is a bit of a tricky question. I am assuming you already have the attached Accumark client setup doc (page 5 and 6) that shows the screenshot you sent. To answer your question, your IT team should have the SQL server name, user id, and password that is local to your company.

Often the username and password are your windows login and then you would only need the SQL server name and Accumark relational database name. You also mentioned cloud setup. From the Accumark client, the cloud setup is identical to a non-cloud setup. All the client know is to point to the local SQL server. From there, if the cloud is enabled, IT would have a special program running to link your internal MSSQL server to the cloud server. So at the end of the day, the easiest way to find this information is to compare two Accumark systems on the local network or ask your IT the server name.