Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

New Face on the Block: Howdy from the Dallas Office

Katherine YipKatherine Yip Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in General

Hi everyone!

I'm the new Fashion Tech intern here in Dallas's Gerber location and over the next several weeks, I'll be working closely with the team to get more content up on Gerber University and to plan the amazing ideation conference in October (if you haven't already, you should definitely sign up). They finally let me loose on the Gerber Community to keep you all posted on exciting updates rolling out of Gerber and to help with any questions needing answers, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me this summer.

As a starter, I was curious what type of content you all like to see more of on the community. Is it product troubleshooting? Upcoming events and classes? Or maybe cool innovations in fashion technology. Please comment below your input :smile:

Since this is only my third day at Gerber, I'm still learning the ins and outs of the software and how the community functions, so please bear with me on my journey here in Gerber.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Comments