How to delete a webPDM service?
If you tried to reinstall webPDM server and it failed because of an existing instance of service which was pointing the wrong folder. Here are the steps to delete the existing service:
1. Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
2. Move to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services key
3. Select the key of the service you want to delete
4. From the Edit menu select Delete
5. You will be prompted "Are you sure you want to delete this Key" click Yes
6. Exit the registry editor