Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Accumark cloud

VasylVasyl Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
Here are some customers wants migrate to cloud. It's related electricity issue. The reason is war against ruscists.
So what benefits the customer will get?
As i understand the software will working locally on PC but license is email subscription instead key?
Or the customer will work on some Gerber's server via internet browser?
Where database is running on?
Do some one are using Cloud SQL to keep data on Azure or other clouds?

Comments

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 800 Gerber Staff 💛
    @Vasyl We have many customers that request the ability to store their data int the cloud and access it from AccuMark software that is installed locally. Currently, you have SQL server as the preferred data storage. However, it is understood that customers prefer a cloud service instead and we recognize that for future releases. It is not currently available but some users have tried using a cloud service interfaced with Citrix. It is not something we directly support but it is used by some customers and at your own risk. 
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    @Kathy Valade, thank you.
    So i'll recommend customer to rent SQL in Azure cloud or else...
    But next question. Is the email licence type available for Ukraine or east Europe?
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 800 Gerber Staff 💛
    @Vasyl You are welcome. I am looking into whether user-based licensing is supported in your region yet.