Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Signs in Grade Rules changing from Rules table to PDS?

LkaneLkane Posts: 3
I am trying to grade a pattern and I am having an issue with the signs flipping on me between the rules table and the delta information on the pattern after I apply the rule.
I am using a base-up-down incremental grade. I've created a rules table and am assigning the rules to the edge of the pattern.
The information is the same in both but for some reason the signs are flipping in the PDS system after I apply the rule. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step? 

Comments

• VasylVasyl Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    An asterisk* means the rule 3 was charged.
    Maybe there piece is flipped or grain line is changed?
  • LkaneLkane Posts: 3
    Vasyl said:
    An asterisk* means the rule 3 was charged.
    Maybe there piece is flipped or grain line is changed?
    I tried using the same rules with the pattern flipped in a different direction and still the same problem. I hadn't changed the grainline to the piece either.

When I remove the negative signs from the rule table and try assigning the rule again I now have negatives in ALL of the fields-not just the larger sizes!
  • LkaneLkane Posts: 3
    I figured it out! THe issue was the grainline being in the wrong position. WHOOPS