Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Create a marker with two different styles

amaffmanamaffman Posts: 22
Is it possible in V9  to create a marker with two different styles ( not sizes )  without creating a complete new model & order? .  E.g. i would like to mix a marker with the styles of an L01 + L07 as they are cut in the same material.

Comments

• EricFromBCEricFromBC Posts: 49
    Do you mean a marker with more than one model?

Order\ Model\ New
    It will allow you to add model(s) to the marker.
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭
    Also there is Copy command in Model menu.
    To get exactly same sheet.
  • EricFromBCEricFromBC Posts: 49
    Just remember this...
    In my old job (dozen years ago), we used to get single size makers from clients. To cut as high ply as possible to shorten cutting time, I used to attach their markers in order to create new mix sizes/styles markers.

To do that in Easy Marker, open the first maker, go to Marker\ Attach to select others.

• amaffmanamaffman Posts: 22
    Do you mean a marker with more than one model?

Order\ Model\ New
    It will allow you to add model(s) to the marker.
    Hi. 

Yes. We have different style models & would like to mix the styles in one marker to utilize the fabric 
    Just remember this...
    In my old job (dozen years ago), we used to get single size makers from clients. To cut as high ply as possible to shorten cutting time, I used to attach their markers in order to create new mix sizes/styles markers.

To do that in Easy Marker, open the first maker, go to Marker\ Attach to select others.

Thanks for the information. I will try this & see what the outcome will be 
    Just remember this...

Hi. Quick update. It works perfectly. Thanks Eric & Vasyl