Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Accumark V15 - Import and Export Lectra Data Notch issues and V14-V15 differences

BeverleyBeverley Posts: 122 ✭✭
I have installed Accumark V15 as I was informed it would resolve all the import and export issues with Gerber to Lectra. I have read all the "Whats new notes" and I have noted the new style of DCU but see no differences in its functions. I noted the new open Splash screen don't work when you click on them.

1) What exactly has changed in the import and export Gerber / Lectra functions compared to prior V15?

2) I have imported Lectra data into Accumark but I have a problem with the notches.
The data imported has took the information from my P-Notch table and used notch 3 (In my case with a spec of 6mm wide and -3mm ).
The data sent to me for test had a notch spec 2mm wide and 3mm deep. I have tried deleting the Notch 3 from my P-notch table, but the data still imports with notch 3 and opened in PDS it shows the label but there is no notches shown. I did this to check if the imported data still inports with notch 3 regardless of what is in my notch table. See attached
How do I get the DCU to automatically detect the correct spec notch when importing Lectra data? 

Comments

• amaffmanamaffman Posts: 15
    What was the original notch type Beverley said:
    I have installed Accumark V15 as I was informed it would resolve all the import and export issues with Gerber to Lectra. I have read all the "Whats new notes" and I have noted the new style of DCU but see no differences in its functions. I noted the new open Splash screen don't work when you click on them.

1) What exactly has changed in the import and export Gerber / Lectra functions compared to prior V15?

2) I have imported Lectra data into Accumark but I have a problem with the notches.
    The data imported has took the information from my P-Notch table and used notch 3 (In my case with a spec of 6mm wide and -3mm ).
    The data sent to me for test had a notch spec 2mm wide and 3mm deep. I have tried deleting the Notch 3 from my P-notch table, but the data still imports with notch 3 and opened in PDS it shows the label but there is no notches shown. I did this to check if the imported data still imports with notch 3 regardless of what is in my notch table. See attached
    How do I get the DCU to automatically detect the correct spec notch when importing Lectra data? 
     Try this...Don't use the P-notch default table out of DATA90 folder. In the new  folder you are going to do the import into,  Try to set a new P-notch table up for ''V' notch type  as they are the same as in the lectra patterns then do the import. see what happens.