Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

MP1800 GERBER PLOTTER

juleejohnsonjuleejohnson Posts: 6
When a marker seems to be complete, it feeds another length of marker blank and wants to start printing again.  I am not sure about the width of paper, I use 67" paper and set width to 65"  It seems like I put print qty of more than 1.   Also when I plot from Accumark, I get no window, it goes directly to the plotter so no options are available.  Still a newby but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• VasylVasyl Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭
    hi.
    1. Seems like marker's width(including piece's annotation) match or over print width. Cos plotter split print data.

2. If you mean MarkerPlot utility. Then start last one from AccuMarks Explorer - Output ribbon. Go to View - plotOptions - uncheck some option in bottom. Named like "do not show dialog" or etc  
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 792 Gerber Staff 💛
    Check your Plotter Settings-Media in AccuMark Plot Queue drop down menu. The width defined should match plotter width defined in Server Manager. If you have a new MP series plotter (less than 1  year old) the width is defined and managed at the plotter panel. Your Plotter Settings media is updated from the Default table and then saved as a new name that is used in Piece and Marker plot processes. Be sure you have Stacking = Max or None as well and an Edge allowance (margin) of .5 to 1"

• ffiprodffiprod Posts: 12
    Hi Kathy,  where is the "Plotter Settings-Media in AccuMark Plot Queue drop down menu" that you mentioned. I went to File > Options > Configutaion > Plotter setting and Plotter Queue. But there is not width defined nor option to change. Where can I find this??? 
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 792 Gerber Staff 💛
    edited August 22
    @ffiprod It is not in AM-Explorer File Options - that is AccuMark Utilities.

You can get to Plotter Settings in AM-Explorer from the "Plotters" shown in left pane below your list of storage area. You have to click on the plot queue name. Or, right click over the plotter icon in your system tray and select "Plotter Settings"
    Thank you Kathy! I see I can change the width. But seems like plotter has different setting?? I set up the media for 62" width, but if it is more than 57" width, it will slip? (where I have to cut and tape it together by hand). how can I fix that???
    ffiprod сказав:
    Thank you Kathy! I see I can change the width. But seems like plotter has different setting?? I set up the media for 62" width, but if it is more than 57" width, it will slip? (where I have to cut and tape it together by hand). how can I fix that???
    Find paper width setting in ServerManager - select proper server in list - Configure.
    hello! All I can find is under "default print settings" page. "paper size" is grayed out. so I can't change paper width. but this is paper width and i need to change this too, but what I really need is plot width change. it is both wrong and can't find where to change. we just got new MP+1800 plotter. 
    edited August 23

But mp+  has the width setting inside plotter's menu.  Find Manual.  There you've set left/rigth edge/margin in menu. And plotter calculates the width.
    I did change the margin to 0 on both end to get what I want, but it did not work... that made my plot width to 60.79" but on the user manager(sorry not the server manager), seems like paper width is set for 1545mm which is 60.826" so with 0 margin, this make sense. So I think i want to change the 1545mm to 1600mm(this is what I have set for other plotters) but on new user manager, i can't find the place to change that number.  thank you for your help
    This is really sad... The 1800 plotter can plot only 15xx, infinity only 177x....
    ReachPeace 1800 after cheating can plot over 1900...
  • Krzysztof WojcikiewiczKrzysztof Wojcikiewicz Posts: 62 Gerber Staff 💛
    can you show activated options on your MP+ (User manager>Customer Programs > Plugins and Options),  and screenshot from User Manager main interface?
    Please share also screenshot from Diagnostic results (Server Manager > Manage Firmware > Diagnostic > Run diagnostic then Get  last diagnostic).