Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Use Numonics A90F with Gerber Omega

RGSRGS Posts: 3
Please advise me how to configure our Numonics A90 F digitiser to work via Omega 5.00, settings? serial cable? We have a Numonics 2200 tablet but it is too small and we have to digitise in small pieces and then join to make the larger shape which is to time consuming!

Comments

• RGSRGS Posts: 3
    Can Gerber supply a patch for Omega? an answer or help would be much appreciated!
  • Adam FosterAdam Foster Posts: 153 Gerber Staff 💛
    Does the digitizer work outside of Omega? Omega supports windows input devices.

• RGSRGS Posts: 3
    Can a patch be provided? I do not have other software to use the digitiser with. I currently use numonics 2200 tablet but it is too small. Omega does not have an option to install AF90  tablet. I do not want to upgrade to Omega 7 until this is sorted. Spent a lot of money with gerber over the years, sytem 48, AR 600 router 2 gx1vs, sprint, supersprint & H750. Hope this makes me a valued customer?
  • Adam FosterAdam Foster Posts: 153 Gerber Staff 💛
    Omega 7 has support for the following tablet sizes 12x18, 20x20, 24x36, 20x24.  Numonics has been out of business for many years so a patch would not be possible due to Numonics being out of business.