Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Problems installing server license file for AM 8.5 under W7

fortizfortiz Posts: 22
Hello... Good afternoon....

I have a customer with Am 8.5 and Server license. Today I´ve received the new license file expiring in 2022... 

I open the InstallLic window and automatically is set to:

NETWORKED
SERVER NAME: OK

In Features field there is nothing...

I select ACCUMARK as product and I choose the license file but when applying license the CMD window blinks and after this it says that THE LICENSE FILE ALREADY EXISTS, DO U WANT TO OVERWRITE IT, then I choose yes , after this a message from license installer says:

NO VALID FEATURES FOR THIS LICENSE FILE (lservrc) DO U WANT TO RESTORE THE ORIGINAL LICENSE, I hit yes and thats all.....but when I launch the pad it appears in blue and I cannot open AM, finally it says that NO LICENSE FILE FOR THIS PRODUCT...

Also, I deleted all .lic  and lservrc files from GT LICENSE MANAGER and test again but same results even restarting the PC is the same...

Does anybody knows the correct procedure to install this kinda files?... SERVER LICENSE FILES 8.5 NETWORKED...

Thanks and Best Regards

Comments