Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Pattern Design-pieces rotating when saving

KatyMKatyM Posts: 9
With our recent update to Accumark V13 we have noticed some pieces randomly rotate out of their saved positions when saving the model. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this?  
Tagged:

Comments

• VasylVasyl Posts: 942 ✭✭✭
    Do you mean while reopen model in PDS?
    Or in Marker?
  • KatyMKatyM Posts: 9
    In PDS.  I don't even have to reopen it.  If I save the model while working, some of them rotate.  It's not always the same piece or number of pieces.  They do seem to rotate to the grainline position even if they had been saved in a position different from grainline position. The Model I'm working on right now has 25 pieces.  Last save 3 rotated 90* but not the same 3 as the previous save. 
    Is it rotates on work place? Or in piece's menu?
    In the workspace. If I close it and re-open it goes back to the position it should be. 
    edited June 14
    I'd never met issue like this.
    I suppose you know the pieces saves whole graine line even you rotate, flip lastones....
    Cos if you change direction pieces but not reorient graine line the piece will rotate back if you take it from menu....

Even you save pieces with position they will came whole graine line. To got pieces according posion you have take last ones from menu "place positioned"
    We've never seen it either.  It randomly starting happening to all of us after our upgrade. Saving the position doesn't stop it.  Oh, well. Thanks so much for trying!