Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Digitizer wont beep!

MCYounger00MCYounger00 Posts: 2
Hello, I have been using my digitizer along with Accumark v.13 for around 4 months now. Everything has been working great until I walk  into my office this morning and my digitizer doesn't seem to be working. When I power it on I hear four beeps, as I always have, however when I attempt to digitize there are no beeps after i push any of the buttons on the cursor. 
There have not been any updates or changes to my software that I am aware of and I haven't dropped or damaged the cursor in any way. I have also rebooted by computer and that didn't seem to help.

Any help or guidance on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• Jost LindemannJost Lindemann Posts: 72 Gerber Staff 💛
    1) If it worked yesterday, maybe in the evening somebody who cleaned the floor pulled off digitzers serial cable from the connection at the PC, or a USB-converter (if used) fall off.

Check cabling.  Check connectos, check port assignment in AM-Hardware-Config, check the setting against Device-Manager of Windows. Chekc if the configured port is listed there.

2) If you still can digitze (open Digitizer and watch drawing while digitizing), but no beep, then mostly a defect at the digitzer should be taken into account.

• MCYounger00MCYounger00 Posts: 2
    That is exactly what is was. The connection into the back of the PC has come out a little. Thank You!