how to digitize

Hey, hope you are all well. Is there a notes or video how to use digitizer? I have some internal lines on my hard pattern, but I am able to add only one - pressing H.

Thank you,

Comments

• Denise VannoyDenise Vannoy Posts: 31 Gerber Staff 💛
    H is the label used for cutouts. 
    Have you tried using label I which is the user define internal?
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    @Laiskanese
    Just you finish perimeter - press Close/Mirror piece don"t press *.
    1. Select INTERNAL LABEL
    2. Input label, for example, I
    3. Digitize line similar perimeter.
    4. Press * to finish piece or back to 1 for next internal.

PS: to input few Drills you may input  label D once and indicate few Drills
  • LaiskaneseLaiskanese Posts: 9
    I tried this, but with H, not I, but still only one line is shown. Thank you, I'll try with I.

edited December 2020
    Here should don't matter H or I...
    I suppose you press delimeter * after first internal...

Any way, what Accumark version do you using?
    edited December 2020
    Yes that is the case. Just tried it and it worked! Thank you so much for the help, and greetings from Lithuania :)

I have v13.

Out of topic. I try to figure out, why my seams are not printing in dashes. I put a LT2 on labelS. Any ideas?

@Laiskanese, greeting to all "baltic sisters" and especially Lithuania from Ukraine.

about seems.
    Not all plotters/software supporting dashed lines. What lastone are you using?

Anyway there are Solid perimetr mast be sew line and cut - dashed - outline in PDS.
    Some times the operstor have "to fix perimeter as sew"
  • Denise VannoyDenise Vannoy Posts: 31 Gerber Staff 💛
    Glad you worked it out.  My next advise was to make sure you use delimeter only after the last internal.
    edited January 2
    Vasyl said:
    @Laiskanese, greeting to all "baltic sisters" and especially Lithuania from Ukraine.

about seems.
    Not all plotters/software supporting dashed lines. What lastone are you using?

Anyway there are Solid perimetr mast be sew line and cut - dashed - outline in PDS.
    Some times the operstor have "to fix perimeter as sew"
    Yes, Vasyl, you was right. I don't know why I use swap sew/cut command, maybe because I was thought so. I left sew line solid, and now it prints dashed. Only problem that on marker I see both lines solid. But it does not make any difference, because I print them as plt. I use gerber plotter.

Thank you for your help, Monika

Dear Monika. You've to "fix ..." especially after few swapping sew/cut.