Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

How to properly export files?

aidakaidak Posts: 3
Hi. I have someone make patterns for me and I asked them to send me those patterns. However, all the files are in TMP format. How do I fix it? Is there a way for them to send me those or copy on my flash drive in the correct format?

Best Answers

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 115 Gerber Staff 💛
    Accepted Answer
    You have been given AccuMark files (TMP format); if you are needing DXF files, then your customer will need to send you the files after converting AccuMark to DXF files.  They can do this by using the Data Conversion Utility located in AccuMark Explorer.  Click on the Process Tab and select Data Conversions.  There is also a manual available to follow.
    Jaye
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    @aidak ,
    The export procedure can be performed in Accumark. You've to mind is there alteration?
    Next export grade to grade rule before with rule table assignment...
    And next export model. The last one procedure can be performed in PDS too.

But. The tmp data should be same as data/param (pce/mod files) binary. Cos some CADs can import this as "gerber data".

Answers

• aidakaidak Posts: 3
    You have been given AccuMark files (TMP format); if you are needing DXF files, then your customer will need to send you the files after converting AccuMark to DXF files.  They can do this by using the Data Conversion Utility located in AccuMark Explorer.  Click on the Process Tab and select Data Conversions.  There is also a manual available to follow.

Thank you so much! Can I  convert those on my end if I don't have Accumark or should I wait for them to do it?
  • aidakaidak Posts: 3
    aidak said:

Thank you so much! Can I  convert those on my end if I don't have Accumark or should I wait for them to do it?

Thank you! Appreciate it