p-notch table changing

melodyLmelodyL Posts: 1
we have standard p-notch tables since 1998 we use 5 different notches, We are having issues that our tables are being altered...more notch number added to our current p-notch table up to 71 notch types repeating the same ones over and over. we do export and export/import dxf and gerber zips in pattern maker storage areas.  I would like to know if we are doing something wrong.  I have attached our documents in how to make a gerber zip file and export a dxf file from pds. 

Comments

• VasylVasyl Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    You may to get p-notch via gerbers zip. 
    Cos i always recommend import any data to temporary storages like import on C drive. And manually copy only you need to regular working area.
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 538 Gerber Staff 💛
    I would also recommend restoring to a C-drive "test" storage area and review. Your AccuMark Utilities in File Options contains the path to your default parameters, including notches. I suggest that you choose a storage area with the default parameter tables and notches to use when creating new storage areas. This will ensure that each new storage area going forward has the correct parameters. If you are seeing differences in existing storage areas, be sure to copy the parameters you expect to each of these existing storage areas so that they all have the same information.