Problems processing patterns as image

Gerbnick72Gerbnick72 Posts: 4
Hello, i found problems when i export patterns as images from Accumark, using Send to Plotter option from context menu, then Process as image button. The problem is that the pattern is not exported in real dimensions and if i print the image the dimensions are wrong. How can i solve the problem? Thank you for any help

Comments

• Kristin RitterKristin Ritter Posts: 34 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello, If the piece/marker image needs to be full scale there 2 options available. First you can use the function Save as 1:1 available in both Pattern Design and Easy Marking File menu. This will save the piece or marker as a full scale PDF file that can then be plotted or printed. 

Second, there is also a feature called Copy to Clipboard 1:1 which allows a piece or marker to be copied directly into another program in full scale.  Thanks, Kristin 
  • Kristin RitterKristin Ritter Posts: 34 Gerber Staff 💛
    If you are using Pattern Design, place the pieces in the work area needed for printing and use either the Save As or Copy 1:1 function. 

• Gerbnick72Gerbnick72 Posts: 4
    Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately i haven't a full featured version of PDS and those options are disabled, so i used Send to Plotter function from Accumark Explorer then Process as Image button, but the result is not full scale. Now i have found a method exporting the .PLT file for plotter then converting to PDF or JPG, it is not comfortable but it seems to work. Thanks anyway!