Keeping Avatar window to the right every time

PascaleDahanPascaleDahan Posts: 13
Hello,
Does anyone know how I keep the avatar window to the right so that 3D opens up like that every time?

Thank you
Pascale

Comments

• Jaye BrownJaye Brown Posts: 101 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Pascale: 

You can "dock" the avatar window by selecting the avatar window, and dragging the window until the docking "squares" pop up and then slide the avatar to the square location (far right side square) to dock on the right side. 

The image attached shows docking the avatar to the left as per the default setting.

I hope this is clear and helps.

Jaye.

• PascaleDahanPascaleDahan Posts: 13
    Hi Jaye,

Thank you for your comment. This is what I have been doing but I have to do that every time I open 3D. Can I not set it to the right and save it there so that everytime I use 3D it shows up on the right.

Thanks,
    Pascale
    Hi Pascale:

I appreciate the clarification.  I am not experiencing this issue...when I change a window or ribbon placement it remains where I placed it...what we call (sticky).  

What version AccuMark 3D software do you have? 

Thinking another colleague or customer can advise fix if they have experienced this issue before (as this may be a technical or system issue)...any thoughts, community?

Thanks,
    Jaye.
  • PascaleDahanPascaleDahan Posts: 13
    Hi Jaye,
    I am using version 12. Not sure what 3D version it is.
    I'll wait for your replies from the community or yourself.
    Thank you for your help.

Pascale
    Hi Pascale...yes, let's see what the community has to say:). 

Your docked window should be a sticky with V12.0.  Just as any fyi, the latest software update is now V13.0 released in February. 

If you haven't already, then be sure to visit Gerber Technology and add your name to our mailing list...so you can stay informed on software updates.

You are most welcome:).

Jaye.

• VasylVasyl Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    @PascaleDahan, i'm not familiar with 3D. But if it's a part of PDS you may try save options/settings after docking avatar's window.
  • Gia_FalatiGia_Falati Posts: 2 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello Pascale, it works fine in v13. A lot has changed since v12 and it's likely a defect in the older version. You might want to try upgrading to 13.