Beta Invitation for AccuMark 11
AccuMark Family v11 Beta will begin soon!
GERBER Technology is always looking for people to help us improve our products. We have identified your company as a candidate for our Beta program for AccuMark v11 and would like to invite you to participate. You will have the opportunity to experience our new AccuMark software before it is released.
During the program, you will be able to participate in weekly status updates and communicate directly with the people that develop the AccuMark products. The Beta program is your chance to try new software and to help shape its future development. Any AccuMark user can be a beta tester! You don't have to be a computer expert to be a good beta tester.
Benefits to becoming a beta tester include the ability to offer and receive feedback, as well as help us make our software better in ways that work for you. At the same time, you can exchange ideas with other AccuMark users.
With AccuMark v11 we are pleased to offer you new ways to visualize and streamline your process:
- Utilize Batch to replace multiple images within a single pattern!
- Enhanced Preview to view fabric images within AccuMark Explorer
- Save PDS patterns in PDF full scale format
- Even more efficient new AccuNest nesting engine
Productivity improvements to AccuPlan v11 include:
- Ability to assign Lay Limits and Block Buffer tables to Models
- Improved solutions to assign under/over usage values per size, color or entire work order
- Introducing Fabric Roll inventory: ability to plan multi-color fabric rolls with different widths
- AccuNest automatic recognition of Sectional Markers generated by AccuPlan
Visualization enhancements to AccuMark 3D v11 include:
- Phase 1 of Avametric integration
- NEW avatar library (extended sizes now available)
- New and easy to use piece set up workflow
- Expanded image editing features
AccuMark v11 will be ready soon for Beta testing. If you are interested in testing our latest Beta software and to learn more about our exciting new features, please email [email protected]
We are looking forward to working with you. We appreciate your continued feedback!
AccuMark Product Management Team