Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

ideation 2017 - Fabulous Fashion & Fun

Elizabeth KingElizabeth King Posts: 45 Gerber Staff 💛
edited December 2017 in General

EndingOnAHighNote

The Grand Finale for the event started with a talent and technology infused student competition fashion show. The garments were available for attendees to see , inspect and ask questions of the students. Then, after 'strutting their stuff', a grand prize winner was chosen by audience vote.

@barryfuhrman congratulates Kara Rainey of Oklahoma State University!

It was then my pleasure to introduce a rising star based in Miami, FL. The 14 yr old, Ariel Swedroe, and her amazing resortwear collection in striking prints made from her grandfather's famous art collages.

SmartIsBeautiful

Rounding out the fashion shows, it was my honor to bring onstage, our great friend and inspiration to generations: Danit Peleg! Having recently launched the 1st ever commercially available, wearable and comfortable 3D printed jackets, it was great to see them all showcased onstage.

WearableArt #FashionTech #ideationGT

And to top it all off, @Newbk and I gave away some cool doorprizes including magical wands and quills from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Echo Dots and a very cool new Echo Look. We ended with a bang and can't wait for next year!

GoDigitalOrDie #FashionTech #ideationGT

Tagged: