Software assign to digitising table

DanSDanS Posts: 12
Good morning all

Hope everyone are well.

At work we have a table for digitization with software for the flooring (Callidus)
My question is whether it is possible to change software to e.g. wdigit, which we use with the second digitization table to have similar possibilities.
The point is to be able to add notches, internal lines or create curved edges that are currently not possible to make.

Thanks in advance
Dan

Answers

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 446 Gerber Staff 💛
    Not likely. You could try on your own by calibrating for application 2 (coordinate data) and configuring for an AccuMark digitizer but there are no guarantees and we do not support boards other than our Numonics and Calcomp digitizers with proprietary cables from Gerber. The only digitizer kit we provide is for the Calcomp Roll Up.  I would recommend you contact your salesperson for current pricing on a new and supported digitizer.
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 514 ✭✭✭
    @DanS, if it will connect, then there is just 4keys on cursor. But AccuMark's cursor has 16.
  • DanSDanS Posts: 12
    Hello all

Thank you all for replies.

I was hoping that we don't need another digitizing table because we can use this one but seems that will be tricky to do so.

Many thanks
    Dan
    You may try..
    Accumark needs for simple input few keys:
    A- to indicate points and menu selection,
    C - for notch,
    * - end section, piece end.

On your cursor keys may be named else but correctly working
  • DanSDanS Posts: 12
    @Vasyl
    Thanks for suggestion I will try it for sure.
    But first I need to try change software. Cross fingers hope it will works ;)
    @DanS, all what are doing you are doing on your own risk!!!

Before "change software" - reconfiguration - be sure you can back original configuration