Which Webinar would You Prefer Next...!!!

MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
I Want Gerber to Extend their Live webinars to other platforms as well like Facebook and Youtube etc. These are easily accessible to a wider audience then GoTo Platform. Also they are available after Live session ended too. So Hereby are the Options:

Which Webinar would You Prefer Next...!!! 1 vote

Goto Webinar
0%
Youtube (Live)
0%
Facebook (Live)
0%
All 3 of Above
100%
Vasyl 1 vote

Comments

• MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Hope to get some Positive feedback from Community...  :)
  • Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Posts: 329 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi @MuhammadOwais -- thanks for posting this poll! I am also curious to see what customers and end users would like to see more of.

I can share that we typically do not stream webinars on platforms when we cannot see who is attending. One of the main reasons we use GoToMeeting is for security and integrity of content. I am sure you understand that in our world currently, it's important to be able to accurately convey changes and updates and also maintain the authenticity of our products. 

We do try to post webinar recordings or make them available after the fact, and I can share your feedback internally if you think there might be options for other platforms.

Hope this helps! Thanks for being such a great community member  :)
  • MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    @Michael Cooksey I got it Thanks... I'm Just looking that if someone else is interested to have webinars on these platforms. But Now i understood the internals... 
    Should I keep the poll or delete it...!!!  o:)

And How about having live streams of Tips of the Day on these platforms, like uploads on original channel of Gerber Technology. They might be great for Interactive learning...