Piece Overlaping/ annotation overlaping on AM12.0

HanifHanif Posts: 5
Dear concern,
Good Day! I have been facing piece overlap issue on AM version 12.0 since I updated it from version 11. There was no issue with downgraded versions. Can you guide me to resolve this issues please? 

Thanks
Hanif Sarkar

Comments

• VasylVasyl Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    edited February 8
    It looks like plotter's issue.
    Plot to hpgl file and check is it ussue there too.

PS: why you update to 12.0 if 12.2.1 already present?
  • HanifHanif Posts: 5
    Hi Vasyl,

There are two MP series plotter and both of them exist this issue. Gerber Support engineer Mr. Krzysztof also suggested to generate HPGL file  and plot them directly. He checked all plotter files and folder and got no issue with plotter. We also tried it by excluding plotter folder from antivirus but it was same. 

Is there any way to fix userroot from any malware! 

Thanks 

@Hanif, so is it plotting well through hpgl files or same issue?
    I don't think is possible add something to mr.Krzysztof. just interesting in version of MPsoftware and MPfirmware?. And what is PC configuration: cpu, ram?
    If the issue are absent on am11. Then you may try install winplot 11. Or 12.2.x
    Hi Vasyl,

Through HPGL file same issue happened. I have installed winplot 12.2 and configure hardware with winplot but same issue happening on both plotters. 

Only attached plotter pc’s configuration. Other pc’s are win 10, 64bit, core i3, 4 gb ram. 

Thanks!

@Hanif. If issue present plotting hpgl then no matter winplot version. 
    What MP software version and what MP's firmware version instaled?
    Hi! 
    MP software version is 3.0.37
    MP firmware version is 5.14.12A

Thanks,

• Krzysztof WojcikiewiczKrzysztof Wojcikiewicz Posts: 44 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hanif,

is it new or old issue? On November 27th you answered that with printing HPGL files submitted to User Manager directly it works fine.
    Now you wrote that submitting HPGL files is causing the same effect. 
    At that time your hardware configuration was i3 with 4GB memory which was far below minimum requirements.

Check the file(s) on preview, you will see that already on preview you can find the issue.
    The problem starts during rasterization process and is not related to plotter itself.

You wrote:
    "There are two MP series plotter and both of them exist this issue"

Start looking at PC side for the issue, I believe improving the PC configuration/performance could help. Also the antivirus can slow down and interrupt the raster process. Exclude the path where you generate temporary hpgl files

regards
    Krzysztof

Hi @Krzysztof Wojcikiewicz. May be adding MPsoftware to antivirus's whitelist extra to working folders has reason to try?
  • Krzysztof WojcikiewiczKrzysztof Wojcikiewicz Posts: 44 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi Vasyl,

this was already suggested + include to white list location C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Generic Wide Printer\User Manager\1.0.0.0\incoming\PLOTTER
    I have seen such issues already. 
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 466 Gerber Staff 💛
    This looks like a serious alignment issue with the hardware/paper take up roll. I have not seen AccuMark generate lines like this. Try plotting a sample plot file directly from User Manager and also from Winplot to rule out alignment issues.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Gerber Technology\AccuMark V12\WinPlot\Samples
    Hi Krzysztof!

Thanks for your complement. It is old issue. We are working on PC side and will fulfil the minimum requirement of PC configuration first. 

Thanks
    HANIF