Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

USB key snapped

StyleplusStyleplus Posts: 1

Can I get some info on process/cost of getting a replacement USB key? The company let the service contract with Gerber expire. we are using v8.3

thanks!

Comments

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Posts: 567 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello Styleplus,  You can call 800.321.2448 and request a replacement,  I do not know what the cost is but they should be able to tell you.  AccuMark 8.3 is no longer supported I don't know if the newer keys that we have will work with such an old version.  Also, this version of the software cannot go on an operating system higher than Windows XP.  Microsoft has sunset that version of the software and if you are online with that computer you are leaving the data open for security risks and data corruption.  Email me the physical location of the key to [email protected] and I can tell you who your contract person is, they can give you upgrade pricing information.