Is there a way to rename work areas?

mpmsmmmpmsmm Posts: 8
edited January 3 in AccuMark
I have quite a few patterns I am working on at once, and it would be nice to organize by collection (ex: rather than work area 1, 2, 3 as the default which can get confusing, I was looking to rename work areas to dresses, tops, etc.) Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Posts: 569 Gerber Staff 💛
    Are you working with models?  If you open a model in Pattern design you will see the name of the model on the tab instead of work area 1, 2 etc

• mpmsmmmpmsmm Posts: 8
    Are you working with models?  If you open a model in Pattern design you will see the name of the model on the tab instead of work area 1, 2 etc

I don't think I am. I scan patterns in and then work on them in PDS.
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Next you've collect pieces to model abd save,copy... last ones.
    It looks like you work on investronlca before.

Anyway accumark's wok's sesdions in a regular files. You may found, rename, ... it in YOUr pc.
    Vasyl said:
    Next you've collect pieces to model abd save,copy... last ones.
    It looks like you work on investronlca before.

Anyway accumark's wok's sesdions in a regular files. You may found, rename, ... it in YOUr pc.
    That didn't work :( 
  • VasylVasyl Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Then what do you mean work place?
  • Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Posts: 569 Gerber Staff 💛
    You cannot rename work areas, the work are gets it's name from the model.  If you scan you pieces you can make a model in PDS, add those pieces and the work area will take that name.  You can put in a software enhancement request to have this feature added.

You cannot rename work areas, the work are gets it's name from the model.  If you scan you pieces you can make a model in PDS, add those pieces and the work area will take that name.  You can put in a software enhancement request to have this feature added.

okay, thanks for your help. How does one submit a request? :)