Our plotter has suddenly been refusing to plot. Jobs are successfully sent to the queue, and the plotter status shows as "Online", but the second field says "Bad Media" and the plots refuse to run. Sometimes this "bad media" message also shows up in the media field of the job, but most of the time the correct media is actually displayed.
One thing to note is that we used to be able to select the specific media (SP120) when we sent the plot. Now our only options are "None" or "Default". I was able to get two plots through using the "default" media setting, but it shortly thereafter stopped working again.
Attaching a screenshot of the queue for reference.
And now we have a new issue. Now instead of showing "Online" as the status it shows "Error" and absolutely nothing will plot.