Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Deleting the Pieces from the Storage Area

While saving the pieces as, save as component from one storage area to another it is not responding error will be popping up, after some time it is getting error Accumark Explorer is not responding, when I close this window their will be no pieces in the storage area. we have observed the network connectivity is good, I have not installed the any antivirus in the system. So what will be the problem for this, pls let me know. For your reference I am attaching some of the pic while this error happened.  

Comments

• I am using V12.0 with windows 10 64 bit operating system.
  • @Jagan Make sure You have full privileges to the Folder. 

Here are somethings You can do:
    1. close both storage areas and Do a "Storage Area Check" and Copy Again

2. You can also copy the patterns from the root of storage area in windows explorer
    Just navigate into Your Drive >> userroot >> storage >> Storage Area >> Piece

You can copy them from this folder to the same folder of other storage area

3. You can also export the patterns in a zip and then import them again in other storage areas...

N.B. Always install an antivirus program in Your computer as it protects Your important files and data. To avoid conflict with AccuMark, just exempt the AccuMark Directories or create a White List.
  • bickinbickin ✭✭
    KAV antivirus stop to read p-user-evolep file. If you use KAV please, update the software.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    @Jagan, i suppose there is SQL SERVER?!
    If i'm right, then check privileges for write for destination database. Else, where is situated storages: local harddrive, network's share?
    2. You hadn't install any antivirus. But what about default window s defender, smartscreen? Is it turned off?
  • I have already doing the check file if this happened so it is retrieving the pieces but why? the pieces is deleting without giving any command from the users. 

Thanks for your suggestion for installing the Antivirus but we are not using the internet connectivity in my system where their is Gerber software installed. We are using two system with sharing the drives and this is happening while working with network. We have sharing with lan connected with out internet connection. So anyone can suggest the exact problem.