Export Zip to Earlier Version (V11 to V7)

AEZAEZ Posts: 3
Hi,

I'm on Version 11 but I'd like to export a file for someone who has Version 7. Does anyone know how export a zip that's compatible?

Thanks,
Alice

PS- I'm only able to choose YuniquePLM as a category. Does anyone know the fix for this?

Comments

• MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    @AEZ Did You mean AccuMark v11 to AccuMark v7...??? Then please specify Storage area version. And as far as Category concerns, I also locked out to a single one sometimes... :smiley:
  • AEZAEZ Posts: 3
    Thanks for getting back to me :smile: 
    Yes, I mean AccuMark v11 to v7. I'm not sure what the Storage Area version is...
    If I go to AccuMark Utilities--> Storage Areas, all my upgrade options are for V9.
    I'm also not sure what the category is and what it means to be locked out to a single one. Would you mind explaining?
    Thanks,
    Alice

• MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    @AEZ as far as i know, You can only export Patters/Model back to prior versions of AccuMark. Markers and Parameters are not supported. Recommend Your Client/Someone to upgrade Their AccuMark to the latest version to avoid any bottleneck in data sharing.

And I was talking about the Discussion category as You've mentioned that You can only select YuniquePLM and I said that this sometimes happens to me too.