Post your Gerber Technology product questions here on our forum! Start by selecting the category you need help with on the right hand side of the page; then, create your new post. One of our team members (or another forum member) will jump in and help.

Ideation 2019 - Wednesday Training Day

tidivi23tidivi23 Posts: 113

Hi !

I just want to confirm that the first day of Ideation, Wednesday 10/23 is for training only? If I did not purchase training for that day, can I still come to the venue that day?

Thank you! 

Comments

• Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Posts: 316 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello @tidivi23, thanks for the question! And we're thrilled you'll be joining us in NYC for ideation -- it's going to be a GREAT event this year  B)

Correct, Oct 23 is a training day only. The main event kicks off Oct 24 in the morning. Schedules will be published soon!

Regarding visiting the venue on the 23d, there won't be much to see or do if you're not part of the classes, I'm afraid.

Sometimes, as with past events, we open up early event check in later in the day/evening on the training day (eg., to pick up your name badge or grab a brochure). We'll be sending out info soon regarding check in, so stay tuned. There may be a chance to check out the event space then. 

Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions. You can also email us at [email protected] as well.

• tidivi23tidivi23 Posts: 113

@ Michael Cooksey

Hi Michael! This was very helpful, thanks so much for this info!

• Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Posts: 316 Gerber Staff 💛
    Hi @tidivi23 my pleasure! Just let me know if you have any additional questions at all.

You can also schedule a call with me if you have any additional questions about the event:

https://calendly.com/ideation2019/15min