Meet Mary: The Patternmaker Who Perfected Production! http://bit.ly/MaryTheHero

internal line labels

Is there an internal line label I can use in PDS that will mirror and be recognized by the cutters?

Thanks, Maire.

Best Answer

• VasylVasyl ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭
    edited September 19 Accepted Answer
    A lines label A to M except D willn't mirror. Else - will.
    You may assign cutters tool by label in p-cutter tabel while generating cut-file

Answers

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    You can get the full list in AccuMark Online Help. Click on the question mark and search "internals". Here is an excerpt from this topic:

When to Use Internal Labels

Here are some things to keep in mind when you are working with internals in AccuMark.

• All internal labels are digitized after the piece perimeter is closed or mirrored.

• Internals labeled A, B, C, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, and N will not mirror.

• Internals labeled D, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z will mirror.

• If you designate a cutout (must be a closed internal) by using internal label H, you will be able to place another piece or pieces into the cutout during marker making.

The Following Internal Line Numbers are used for line matching:

0 Piece to Fabric Matching Line; 1 Piece to Piece Matching Line (pairs) 3 through 15 Piece to Piece Matching Line; 16 Symmetrical Centering Matching Line

Labels 100-32,000 can also be used for additional annotation. Labels 100 - 14,999 do not mirror. Labels 15,000 – 32,000 will mirror.

One point Internal labels can be assigned symbols for plotting in the Annotation Editor.

• VasylVasyl ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭
    edited September 19
    Exuse me please, @Kathy Valade.  But there is missprint in manual. Line N is mirror.

I always teaching pupils the line to M (mirror) not mirroring. Exept D.
  •    "You may assign cutters tool by label in p-cutter label while generating cut-file"  This is the information that answers my question.  I thought there might be a predefined letter, but now I see that we would have to set it up.
    Thanks all for your help.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭
    edited September 20
    @Maireg, you've learn more about label H. ;) Especially it set as close.
  • @Vasyl ; Yes I saw that on one of the tip of the day videos.