Configuration Error (1) On Accumark

Hello

I running Accumark using Remote Desktop, Why  Accumark Startup Manager always error and Cant Running Manual....When I check I found Configuration Error (1)

Please help
Thanks

Comments

• VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    @ibunk , looks like acmkmang is running already.  Mabe you try to use accumark's 1 key for 2 or more parralel users?
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    edited September 10
    Be sure you always log off one user if you are changing to another user. You cannot use "Fast User Switching" because the license must be released from one logged in user to the other.
  • Be sure you always log off one user if you are changing to another user. You cannot use "Fast User Switching" because the license must be released from one logged in user to the other.
    Are this case correlation with License Type ? Cause I use Stand Alone License...so only can 1 Logged

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    edited September 11
    Windows has the ability to use function Switch User. That is not prevented but if you use it this function, it will not allow you to use the AccuMark license since the current user must log off first in order to release the license for next user to log in.