"Create altered piece" the command did not get the correct piece image

Hello,
I have AM V12.1 and can't find why after was used "create the altered piece" is not getting the correct altered piece view. The same problem on customer pc with AM V12.0 instaled on. Where is a mistake: in alteration table, in size code table, or in the piece ( seams are outside, as regular).
Please try to work with size 44 and altered size 44/154

Br, Edita

Answers

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello Edita,  Update your seam properties to Generate, see screen shot.  This can be found in Advanced\seam\update.  Select the pieces and then check the alterations.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    edited August 30
    Some extra. If you working with Sew perimeter active you have select "Copy point numbers" while updating seam's properties.

PS: @Edita, I'm not familiar with this grading system but is it correct 156 is longer than 155, 154 - than 153...
  • Good morning,

I have checked everything: piece properties, seam allowance, and point numbers...
    On my pc, I have set up in system variable CLASSIC_ALTER and value 1. It doesn't help!
    The worst thing is that the customer plotting the marker! Later they are putting this paper as the first layer to cut.
    Now I'm thinking that this is the software bug.