Creating Marker (instead of Order) Using CSVIMPRT

MuhammadOwaisMuhammadOwais Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
Hi,
Recently I've been gone through Your CSVIMPRT Tool. I've Successfully created orders using it and Now digging in deeper with that I'm embedding that functionality in my ERP for Mass Markers production. But the thing is that it only creates the Orders and we have to Manually process the Markers by going to that SA and selecting all the orders. Is there any way that it generates the Markers automatically too? And (asking for big thing), Can it send them to AccuNest too?

Thanks in Advance...

Best Answer

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Posts: 562 Gerber Staff 💛
    Accepted Answer
    CSV is an import and query tool for values that import into AccuMark forms. It does not make the marker, however you can incorporate your orders into Batch Processing and generate the orders automatically and send them to AccuNest and made markers to plot or cut process.  Batch Processing has the ability to receive the orders as they are created and process automatically without selecting them. It is part of AccuMark so you can read up on it in the Online Help.

Automark Edit can be used to make the marker automatically but that is not going to make the best marker for utilization savings. AccuNest has the most powerful multi-core processing and algorithms for piece placement and marker output. Please contact your sales rep if you would like additional information on that product. 

Answers

• VasylVasyl Posts: 721 ✭✭✭
    edited June 1
    Hi here. Do somebody know or have expirience to place images on pieces via CSVIMPORT to get  markers for printing? 
    I face up trouble with marker creation in CSVIMPRT as NOT well in batch processor.
    The csv data is correct cos i'd process it manual successfully. As well success with manual AUTOMARK.   
    But not batch not CSVIMPRT.
    what is wrong?

Check your G: drive permissions. What happens if you change storage area to C: drive? 
    Dear @Kathy Valade. Here is same situation with C drive.
    Here is no matter auto import csv / manual import csv. Just order.
    What i found. Here always set ORDER

After i change to Marker, Save, Close. Next time open File-Import - Job Settings and it back Order.

Even i'd process order in batch i'll not get marker. No matter AUTO, MARK  is sett.

I've to select orders and Create marker.

Next i send empty markers to Batch. But nothing...
    Looks like someting wrong with batchprocessor.
    Try restarting batchengine - that icon must be running and perhaps something like antivirus is not letting that executable run?
    Kathy Valade сказав:
    Try restarting batchengine - that icon must be running and perhaps something like antivirus is not letting that executable run?
    Thank you for suggestion. The bengine.exe wasn't running.  Do i have to start it manually each time windows login or add to autostart??? Or is there some setting/chechbox in AccuMark/Utilities?

So the bengine can process order to marker and automark it etc.
    The XML Batch Engine can transform csv to order only, not to marked, automark, etc?
    Batchengine should start when AccuMark is booted. If it is not, check antivirus, policies preventing it.