Reports of Gerber Paragon

Since Last week I'm working on Paragon Cutter's Reports to figure out the efficiency of our Cutters. We have used Gerber 7250 many years ago and I've found some reports in our old data warehouse that can drive the Cutter efficiency data. The cutter reports look like below that can be used to feed our Report:
 The over all data helps us to figure out total Dry Run, Dry Haul and Cut time. Which are one of the major input of our data.
Now with paragon, when i run the report, it presents the data in 'Job wise' format like Below:
 Now I just wanna know that where is Dry Run, Dry Haul and Cut Time in this report. I think they are named differently in new machine. Can you guide me how can i Calculate/ Drive overall report like older cutter...???

Regards,

Comments

• Below are the available Production Report fields and their definitions.

Unfortunately we do not display dry run or preview times or distance at this time, I will submit a request to include the information in the reports.

As for Dry Haul times and distances, it is called Holder 1 Up Time and Distance.

Cut Time and Distance are called Holder 1 Down Time and Distance.

Further below I will put screen captures of accessing the production report generator and editing the Template to displayed desired information.

Field

Description

Job Name

The filename of the job that was cut.

Material

The Material setting that was used for the job.

Material Length Used

The length of the job.

Width

The width of the job data.

Ply Count

The number of plies in the job. If the ply count number is not requested during the workflow, this will always be 1.

Bundle Count

The total number of bundles in the job.

Total Units

How many units were contained in the job. A unit is a collection of parts containing the same bundle code. The Total Units are computed from the Bundle Count multiplied by the Ply Count.

Parts Completed

The number of parts (shapes) cut.

Start Time

The start time of the job.

End Time

The finish time of the job.

Processing Time

The total time needed for the job, start to finish. (End Time minus Start Time)

Total Automatic Time

The total amount of time that the cutter was in automatic mode for the job. Automatic mode is defined as the time the cutter was processing/cutting the job.

Total Manual Time

The total amount of time in manual mode for the job. This is any time the machine was not in automatic mode, with servos on, between the job start time and finish time. Formerly known as "Interrupt Time".

Tool Change Time

Time spent doing a tool change operation during the job.

Total Error Time

Time spent in error conditions during the job.

Opstop Time

The time spent processing optional stops.

Total No Servos Time

The time spent with the servos disabled after the job was started.

Bites

The number of bites executed during the job.

Processing Distance

The total tool down distance for the job. For multi-ply cutters, this will be equal to the Holder 1 down distance.

Biting Distance

The distance the conveyor travelled during the job.

Gap Distance

The distance between jobs.

Biting Time

The time spent executing bites during the job.

Gap Time

The time spent between jobs.

Holder 1 Average Down Speed

Average speed of tool holder 1 in the down position. For multi-ply cutters, this is the average knife down speed.

Holder 1 Cycle Count

The number of tool up/down cycles.

Holder 1 Down Distance

The distance travelled with the tool down.

Holder 1 Down Time

The time spent with the tool down.

Holder 1 Lift Time

The time it took to lift the tool during the job, counting all the up/down cycles.

Holder 1 Maximum Down Speed

The maximum speed attained by the tool in the down position.

Holder 1 Plunge Time

The time it took to plunge the tool during the job, counting all the up/down cycles.

Holder 1 Up Distance

Dry haul distance.

Holder 1 Up TimeLength

Dry haul time.

Number Recut Parts

Number of parts that needed to be recut.

Number Styles

The number of styles contained in the job.

Number Work Orders

The number of work orders contained in the job.

Operator

The operator who was logged in when the job was started.

Origin Type

Either Manual, Automatic, or Anchor.

Origin X

The X ordinate of the origin.

Origin Y

The Y oridinate of the origin.

Scale X

The job scale in X.

Scale Y

The job scale in Y.

Shift

The work shift

Smart Text

Any smart text that was included in the job.

Status

The status of the job (Complete, Incomplete)

Styles

A list of styles contained in the job.

Work Orders

A list of work orders contained in the job.

Yield

The average yield of the job (Marker efficiency).

Material Utilization

The utilization of the job. This may be different from the yield if the material width is not equal to the marker width.

Material Width

The width of the material used for the job.

Average Conveyor Speed

The average speed of the conveyor during the job.

Maximum Conveyor Speed

The maximum speed attained by the conveyor during the job.

Minimum Conveyor Speed

The minimum speed of the conveyor during the job.

Warning Count

The number of warnings generated during the job.

Error Count

The number of errors generated during the job.

Average Throughput  = Processing Distance / ( Total Automatic Time + Holder 1 Up Time + Sharpen Time + Biting Time + Total Manual Time), in C200 terms: The Cut Distance divided by the sum of Cut, Dry Haul, and Sharpen, Bite and Interrupt times, given in inches per minute.
  • To Enter the Production Report Generator pull out the "Tool Drawer" and go to Run Production reports..

In there you can set up the information you'd like to report by selecting the desired Fields and other criteria, but you must SAVE the template to a new name, such as Basic Job Report1 or Basic Shift Report1.  This is because the default templates are READ ONLY and can not be changed, so once you've set up your template, Save it to a new name and Run!

• Dear @Doug Hopkins :
    Thank You very much for this useful information. I didn't knew that Holder 1 is for Knife. Thanks for the clarification... 
  • Additionally, Head Holder 2 is the Drill, and head Holder 3 will be the second drill, if so equipped.  
  • Dear @Doug Hopkins
    How can i get Total Sharpen time of a Job...???
  • @Doug Hopkins
     Now I've successfully retrieved the above Green Highlighted Fields. But I also want Red fields too. Besides Dry Run which You've mentioned not available in reports, I didn't found the Sharpen Time and Sleep Time. 
    But for sleep time, I presume that it will be the time difference between 2 Jobs like:
        2nd Job start time - 1st Job end time = Sleep Time
    But I can't figure out the Sharpen time. 

Also the reports data is like marker wise. Can I get it Shift wise like in above picture...??? Which template will be useful for that format...???

Regards...
  • @Doug Hopkins Still Waiting for the Solution...
  • The C200MT's CIDB Interrupt Time is defined as: The amount of time that cutter was stopped while cutting the cut file.

It's equivalent from the Axis Report is Total Manual Time described as:

The total amount of time in manual mode for the job. This is any time the machine was not in automatic mode, with servos on, between the job start time and finish time. Formerly known as "Interrupt Time".

We do not report Sharpen Times currently as well as Dry Run Time either.  I will submit a change request to do so....

To get a Shift Report select the "Pulldown" triangle to the right of the Basic Job Report Template and select Basic Shift Report, and you can design a Template that is pertinent to your operation that contains a summary of the jobs that were cut in a pre-determined time period.

• @Doug Hopkins Thanks again for the help. I'll Look into that...