Looking for patternmakers to work from home:

We are looking for an experienced freelance first through production patternmakers to work from home:
• You have your own Gerber pattern system/key, digitizer and live in Los Angeles 
• 10+ years of experience
• Ability to do computerized sketches/pattern cards
• Knowledge of all types of garment construction: knit, woven, knock off’s, men’s, women’s, kids, sportswear, better wear, contemporary, plus sizes, etc.
• Pickup and delivery
• Organized, detail-oriented, deadline conscious, positive attitude
• Exceptional communication skills
• Looove for patternmaking and life!
 Please email your resume to [email protected]
 Thank you so much for referrals!

Comments

• Michael CookseyMichael Cooksey Gerber Staff 💛
    Hello @MuhammadOwais, thanks for your question. Job postings are allowed, and have been posted on the Gerber Technology community in the past.

What is not allowed is offering services (free or otherwise) that go against the licensing terms of our software, or that would involve the unauthorized use of our software in order to complete a task or project.

You may post jobs or post your own availability as a professional who is versed in Gerber Software. 

Hope this helps clarify -- as I mentioned in my email to you on this topic, we are quite happy to have your engagement and involvement on the Community. Feel free to comment here or email me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss further, or have additional questions or concerns. Always happy to chat.