Meet Mary: The Patternmaker Who Perfected Production! http://bit.ly/MaryTheHero

Codes

How do I change the size of the codes in the marker on a piece so it will be bigger when it is plotted??

Comments

• Lisa LowellLisa Lowell Gerber Staff 💛
    What codes are you refering to?  When you send the marker to the plotter and the mark plot window is open in the upper left corner is character size.  You can increase this.
  • The ones on the plotter paper when it is plotted..
    Is this working as expected?
  • Yes Mamm thank you... 
  • Can you tell me how to change notches and drill holes so that when it is plotted out it will be on the piece, also how to change it so when I send it to the Gerber Cutter it will have the correct notches and drill holes??
    the shape and size of a drill comes from the annotation table.  First I would make sure that the drill on the piece is internal line label D, then in the annotation table on the left side type LABELD on the right side type SY for symbol then there is a symbol number if you use 74 the drill will appear as a + then there are two numbers after that for the drill symbol size for example a quarter inch would be 25.  So in the annotation table, it will be SY7425.  If the drill is a different line label, for example, C on the left side in the annotation table you would type LABELC.  As for notches the notches need to exist in the p-notch table.  If you have only 1 notch type in your notch table, but on the piece, you have notch 1, notch 2, notch 3 etc nothing will show if those notch measurements are not in p-notch.  What some people do is they will create a separate notch table just for cutting maybe create a second table and call it p-notch-cutter.  Next apply that notch table to p-cutter, you can look up and select the notch table to use for cut generation, apply that in p-cutter so that every cut file you generate in that storage area will have the notches specified in the notch table that is applied in p-cutter.
  • Thank you, I am having trouble with not being able to change the notches after I bring them in from a different program. We had optitex and I had to change to DXF, then bring into Accumark. I cant figure out how to change the notches when I bring them in. I am sorry about all of the question, I new to Accumark.