360 Total Security vs Accumark problem

Hi all,

I have problem. While working 360TS till PDS and Accumark Explorer not lunching. But no problem with Marking Making.

I've add accumark folders in ProgramFiles, and Common Files to White list of 360TS. USERROOT and acmkbin are in White list too. Beside I've add PDS.exe and explore.exe to White list of 360ts. But this isn't helpful...

I must close TS to lunch PDS or Axplore.

Comments

• Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    Do you have full access to launch PDS and AM-Explorer if you uninstall 360TS?
    Is this a cloud application?

If so, there is something else in this application that is preventing you from launching AccuMark applications. In this case, please contact your vendor and report the errors so they can put our programs on their safe list. Only the owner of the 360TS can report directly to the provider.
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    Hi here.
    I'd found this problem on AMv10 yet. 
    A adding program folders and applications to white list wasn't helpful.
    And then was one solution to close 360ts. Not stop, but close. 

Now on v11 issue was present still.
    I've remove apps from white list and add again and it works. So. I add: acmkmngr, acmksetup, sil2000luncher, sil2000, amexplore.
  • Kathy ValadeKathy Valade Gerber Staff 💛
    Thanks, Vasyl. Yes, sometimes security programs are more vigilant than others. Explicitly listing programs may be what is needed. I have also seen this with wplotter.exe 
  • VasylVasyl ✭✭✭
    You welcome, and thenk you too, Kethy. Then wdigit too