Can we add "treatments" to a style instead of fabric?

If we have a style we know will always have quick dry and UV protection features, is there a way to add those treatments directly to the style and not have it be fabric dependent? Currently, you need to specify treatments when setting up a new fabric in the material's folder.

Best Answer

Answers

• Joseph LauJoseph Lau Gerber Staff 💛
    @MCruz, I don't think you can add the treatment directly to the style without a material/Fabric. But you can copy an existing material to create a new one. It will then carry over those treatments.
  • Carlina BriscusoCarlina Briscuso Gerber Staff 💛
    @MCruz, Hi!!  Can you give an example of how you'd use the treatment for the product, as opposed to the material?  

There is a garment "Wash/Treatment" field and dropdown list available to populate at the style level.  That may be a good place to indicate the "Treatment" for the style.

It is on the style header and managed in the Control Panel > Care > Wash/Treatment.

Let me know if you need additional details on using this feature! :smile:
  • Thanks @Joseph Lau and @Carlina Briscuso . @Carlina Briscuso, when we carry styles over, or create a new one, we usually know what types of features we want the style to have (e.g. UV/Sun protection). This identification of features can happen before we even source a fabric, so it would be great if we could have them associated to the style in addition to the fabric. Let me know what you think.
  • @Carlina Briscuso Thanks, that's what we need!